Baked Potato Chips
Delicious, crispy, healthy chips! A breeze to make! Everyone loves them!
You can add any kind of seasonings you like.
• 2 medium Yukon Gold or Idaho potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1/8″ slices, a mandolin works best
• 2 – 3 tablespoons of olive oil or canola oil
• 1 tsp of kosher salt, or to taste
• 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper
• 1 tsp of granulated garlic
Preheat the oven to 425°
Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Using a mandolin, or a very sharp knife, cut the potatoes about 1/8″ thick.
Place them in a large bowl, drizzle on the oil, sprinkle on salt, pepper and garlic and any other seasonings you like. Toss them around and make sure they are all coated. Arrange them in a single layer on the baking sheets and bake them for 35 – 40 minutes or until they are lightly browned. Rotate the baking sheets halfway through. That’s it folks!