Buffalo Chicken Dip
This dip is very simple to make and so scrumptious, it has all the flavors of buffalo chicken wings in one bowl! Always a huge hit at any gathering!
- 3 cups of cooked chicken
- 5 oz of cream cheese, room temperature (can sub light cream cheese)
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup of blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbs of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup of hot sauce (for moderate heat)
- 3/4 cup of celery, finely chopped (about 3 ribs)
- 8 green onions, chopped, white and pale green parts
- 2 tsp of kosher salt
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tsp of paprika for sprinkling on top (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°
Add all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stir until well combined. Transfer to a buttered casserole dish, or a cast iron skillet. Sprinkle with paprika and bake for 30 minutes til hot and bubbly.Serve warm with taco chips, toasty french bread or warm pita bread. Enjoy!