• 2 cups of flour, plus more for rolling the dough
• 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/2 tsp of kosher salt
• 2 sticks of unsalted butter, at room temperature
• 1 cup of powdered sugar
• 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
• Turbinado sugar (sugar in the raw) for sprinkling on finished cookies
• 1/2 cup of heavy cream
• 8 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chips
Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness. With a floured, 2 inch round cutter, cut out the cookies and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Place the cookies on a clean cookie sheet and freeze for 20 minutes or so until set. Ready to eat!
Be the first to comment.