A superb holiday appetizer! A perfectly seasoned, savory crab mixture on hot toasty bread! Delectable and satisfying! Quick and easy to make!
Ingredients: Makes 12 Crostini
• 1 – 5 oz can of crab meat
• 1/4 cup of red bell pepper, finely chopped
• 1 1/2 Tbs of mayonnaise
• 1 Tbs of fresh parsley, chopped
• 1 Tbs of fresh chives, chopped
• 1/2 Tbs of fresh lemon juice
• 1/2 Tbs of Dijon mustard
• 2 tsp of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
• a few dashes of hot sauce
• 1/4 tsp of Old Bay seasoning
• 1/2 of a french baguette, cut into 6 – 1/2 inch slices, then cut in half to make 12 pieces
• 1/4 cup of olive oil
In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix til well combined.Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet, brush with a little olive oil and bake for 3 minutes.Remove from the oven, spoon on the crab mixture and bake for 5 more minutes. Turn off the oven, switch on the broiler and broil the crostini until lightly browned, keep a close eye on them, it only takes 2-3 minutes. All done!