Who doesn’t love creamy, fresh Guacamole? I can’t get enough! Whip up my favorite recipe for everyone’s favorite dip!
Makes about 3 cups
• 4 ripe avocados, pitted and flesh removed
• 3 Tbs of fresh lemon juice
• 1/2 tsp of hot sauce, or to taste
• 1 small red onion, diced
• 1 medium tomato, diced
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
• 1/8 tsp of garlic powder
• 1 heaping tsp of sour cream
• 1 tsp of kosher salt
• 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mash the avocado, leaving it a little lumpy. Taste and adjust the salt and hot sauce if needed.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.