These incredible spinach balls are my girl’s absolute favorite! There would be rioting in the woods if these weren’t served at Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner! I usually make these the day before.
- 4 – 10 oz boxes of frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1 package of herb seasoned stuffing
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbs of dried thyme
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 8 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tsp of kosher salt
- 1 tsp of black pepper
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and chill for at least 1 hour or overnight.
Shape into golf ball sized balls. Place on a baking sheet and bake at 300° for 35 – 40 minutes until lightly browned.