Tuna Stuffed Avocados
Don’t touch that stove! Whip up these healthy, no cook, delicious tuna stuffed avocados for a quick weeknight dinner that everyone will love! Also great for an appetizer!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 can of tuna, drained (5 oz)
- 1 Tbs of mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp of Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbs of celery, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs of red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 1/2 tsp of onion powder
- 1 squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped – garnish
Cut the avocados in half, remove the pit, scoop out the flesh and add to a medium sized bowl with the the remaining ingredients, stir until well combined. You can stir in the egg if you like, or use it as a garnish.Fill the avocado shells full with the tuna mixture and sprinkle on the chopped egg, serve with taco chips! Delish, quick and easy!