Tutto Mare is a rich, decadent, creamy pasta for seafood lovers that is a snap to make! Use any combination of seafood that you prefer. Pure heaven in a bowl!
• 1 stick butter
• 2 cups cream
• 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced mushrooms
• 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
• 2 tsp salt
• 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
• 5-6 cloves of minced garlic
• 6 jumbo shrimp, shelled, deveined
• 1 1/2 cups calamari rings
• 1 cup crab meat
• 4 sea scallops, quartered
• parsley for garnish
• lemon wedges
• 1/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water, drain, add a little olive oil, stir and keep warm.
Melt the butter in a very large skillet over medium heat, add the mushrooms, red pepper flakes, salt & pepper, garlic and all seafood, stir together and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add in the cream, bring to a boil, add the linguine and return to the boil. Remove from heat, let it sit loosely covered with foil for about 10 minutes to thicken up. Plate the pasta and sprinkle on the Parmesan, garnish with chopped parsley and a lemon wedge. Enjoy!